At Bayside Funerals, we pride ourselves on our professional and personal level of service, ensuring we help bereaved families from the first point of contact through all aspects of organising a funeral, right up to the event itself and beyond. We understand the loss of a loved one is a difficult time for you and those around you, and thus you may need a certain level of help and guidance to ensure you plan the funeral you want in order to fulfil the deceased’s final wishes.
Whether you’re looking to plan a joyous celebration of a person’s life, a quiet, intimate funeral, a private committal or cremation, or a memorial service to remember someone who passed some time ago, our family owned local business can help you.
Here at Bayside we also appreciate that funeral costs can represent an unwelcome additional burden of stress for the bereaved. As a means of making things easier for our client families in this situation, we are partners with now FINANCE, an Australian owned and operated finance company offering flexible funeral loans and friendly, personal service.
now FINANCE Funeral Loan Benefits:
- Borrow $4,000 to $25,000 to cover some or all of the funeral costs
- Remove money worries when you’re grieving and your mind is elsewhere
- Borrow only the amount you need to cover the cost of the funeral you want
- Repay a now FINANCE funeral loan over 18 – 60 months
- Fixed, competitive interest rates
- Flexible repayment options; weekly or fortnightly repayments available
- Your funeral loan can be paid directly to Bayside, removing the need for you to be involved with this at an already difficult time
- Bayside can then proceed with preparing the funeral, allowing you to focus your time and emotions elsewhere
- Simple and friendly application process with now FINANCE
Contact us to discover how you can access a now FINANCE funeral loan.
Terms & Conditions:
- Speak tonow FINANCE for a formal quote based on your circumstances and for the full terms and conditions.
- A full credit and financial assessment would need to be completed prior to acceptance of any offer or product.